IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE A GOOD FOUNDATION OF FOOD KNOWLEDGE. CANDIDATE MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER CAPABLE OF MULTI-TASKING IN A HIGHLY FAST-PACED AND ENERGETIC DINING ENVIRONMENT. MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND GENERATE A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE FOR CUSTOMERS.
- Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the restaurant's trading area.
- Excellent people skills
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be Food Handler certified within 14 days of employment
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
- Assist team in opening and closing the store
- Help bus tables, maintain equipment and store cleanliness
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Must be able to smile :)